November 17, 2005
- Sepaton has closed additional equity financing of $15 million. Existing investors Jerusalem Ventures Partners (JVP), Menlo Ventures, and Valhalla Partners participated in the round.
- Asigra and Isilon Systems have partnered to offer an agentless multi-site backup/recovery solution using Isilon's clustered storage.
- The Embedded Microprocessor Benchmark Consortium (EEMBC) unveiled plans to develop a new suite of benchmark tests to help predict the performance of CPU subsystems in storage applications such as NAS, SANs, virtual tape libraries (VTLs), and direct attached storage (DAS) RAID systems.
- QLogic SANbox 5200 (2Gbps) and 5600 (4Gbps) stackable switches have earned compatibility certification with 3PAR InServ storage servers.
- Plasmon has launched its channel partner recruitment campaign, "Operation RAID," to recruit reseller partners for its range of Raidtec Solutions, which includes NAS, SCSI, and Fibre Channel RAID storage systems. The company is offering a 20% discount incentive on all first orders.
- ADVA Optical Networking's Fiber Service Platform (FSP) 2000 is now available through the EMC Select Program.
- The French Navy's Hydrographic and Oceanographic Department Entity (EPSHOM) has chosen Atempo's Time Navigator to protect the critical data generated by its three main sites and all information collected by its mission boats.