—The Enterprise Strategy Group is well known for its in-depth product evaluations and reviews, called "ESG Lab Validation Reports." Those reports are now available on this site.
Currently posted reviews include:
- Archivas Cluster (ArC)— "Active archive" is a bit of an oxymoron, but it makes perfect sense for this category of storage.
- Avamar's Axion—Easy, fast, and affordable backup and recovery.
- Data Domain's DD400—Hands-on testing of the Data Domain DD400 series disk-to-disk backup appliances.
- EMC's Invista—Invista uses intelligent storage switches and heterogeneous storage to provide fast and non-disruptive virtualization, migration, and copy services.
- Kashya's KBX5000—Running the Kashya remote mirroring solution integrated with Cisco SANTap.
- Lefthand Networks' Open iSCSI SAN Platform—SAN/iQ software leverages commodity server platforms to provide advanced storage system solutions.
- Pillar's Axiom—The Pillar Axiom storage system supports a clustered architecture including NAS and SAN.
To access any of these ESG reviews, click here