September 7, 2006
- Topio has established a reseller partnership with Sirius Computer Solutions. Sirius now provides the Topio Data Protection Suite (TDPS) nationwide. Topio's software provides Sirius customers with the ability to replicate data from any vendor storage or storage architecture to any storage system.
- QLogic SANbox Fibre Channel switches and SANblade Fibre Channel HBAs have completed qualification testing in the Symantec Technology Enabled Program (STEP) for Veritas Storage Foundation 5.0 by Symantec, the next generation of Symantec's storage management and virtualization technology. Qualified products include QLogic SANblade 2300 Series and 2400 Series Fibre Channel HBAs and SANbox 3000 Series and 5000 Series Fibre Channel switches.
- Nexsan Technologies' Assureon has been deployed by Electronic Vaulting Services (EVS) to provide secure data management and storage solutions for companies of all sizes that are seeking to protect critical data for business continuance and disaster-recovery purposes.
- KOM Networks and Hyland Software, developer of OnBase enterprise content management (ECM) software, announced the latest product integration between Hyland's OnBase and KOM Networks' KOMworx patented (e-WORM) Hard Disk Archiving technology. The combined solution will allow organizations to securely retain files on high performance resources, enabling compliance with regulatory requirements and corporate governance guide lines while restricting access to the archive repository to any unauthorized third party; thus ensuring the privacy of their critical information and digital assets.
- Onaro has relocated its corporate headquarters to 500 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02118. The main telephone number for Onaro's Boston corporate office remains 617-338-0068, and the main fax number for the company remains 617-338-1444.