- Spectra Logic, is adding an iSCSI interface to its T50 departmental tape library by using iSCSI-to-SCSI bridging technology from Bridgeworks.
- Diligent Technologies' ProtecTIER product has been certified to run on the Sun Fire X4500 data server (a.k.a. Thumper). Together, ProtecTIER and the X4500 combine to form a high-capacity de-duplication solution for mid-sized enterprise environments.
- Emulex's LightPulse Virtual Host Bus Adapter (HBA) technology, with industry-standard N-Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) support, is integrated into the latest release of VMware Infrastructure.
- Memeo Inc., a worldwide provider of digital life and information management solutions for consumers and small businesses, announced that the
- Toshiba Digital Products Division, a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, will offer free trial solutions from LifeAgent, Memeo's high-performance suite of data management tools. Memeo AutoBackup backup software and AutoSync synchronizing software programs will now be included with Toshiba's Satellite and Qosmio notebook computers sold in the US over the next two years.
- GlassHouse Technologies has acquired London-based data-center services company, Data Center Moves International (DCMI).
- RCN Business Solutions, a division of RCN, and AmeriVault have a distribution agreement whereby RCN Business Solutions will resell AmeriVault's managed online data-protection solution and off-site storage services to its corporate clients.