November 28, 2007
- CommVault has signed a distribution agreement in New Zealand with Value Added Distributors Ltd. (VAD), a solutions-oriented distributor.
- Dot Hill Systems has selected PMC-Sierra's maxSAS SAS/SATA chipset solution for its high-performance, modular enterprise storage platforms: the Dot Hill 2730 and 2730 Turbo, and the 5730.
- Iron Mountain has acquired Xepa Digital LLP, which converts analog and outmoded digital audio and video tapes to high-resolution digital file formats for archiving and distribution.
- Xiotech has completed an investment round, led by Luczo, in excess of $40 million.
- CoreVault, a managed service provider (MSP), has transitioned all of its CoreVault customer accounts to the Asigra Televaulting backup service software platform, which now powers the CoreVault data backup-and-recovery service offering. Separately, Asigra and DS3 DataVaulting, a provider of online data backup-and-recovery vaulting services, have a partnership that will deliver high-performance managed backup services to VARs, resellers, and service providers throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Finisar announced that StorIT has been selected as an authorized distributor for the Middle East, including such countries as UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Egypt.
- StorMagic, a developer of storage management software, has opened two new US sales offices in Newport Beach, CA, and Naperville, IL.