May 7, 2010 -- For nearly 15 years, InfoStor has provided readers with extensive coverage of storage trends and technologies. Now we're expanding to give you much more than that. Our Storage Daily newsletter is a concise aggregation of everything that enterprise storage professionals need to know. Delivered to your inbox by 9 a.m. each day, the newsletter is also packed with research, white papers, news from around the IT industry, and more.
The new daily format, which is set to begin on May 18, 2010, is designed to offer a single-page presentation of the critical storage-related news and information that technology managers need every day.
The Storage Daily newsletter will feature a combination of the following:
• Breaking news about the latest developments in storage technologies and business developments
• Expert columns and features offering perspective and advice about critical issues facing enterprise storage users and channel professionals
• Insightful blog posts about the state of the data storage industry – from emerging technologies to best practices.
• eBooks and white papers covering emerging trends such as cloud storage, virtualization and much more.
• How-to and management advice to ensure you get the most out of your data storage assets
• Leading research from organizations, such as Gartner and IDC, detailing cost-conscious and effective storage strategies
• A list of the latest IT job openings from across the U.S.
We hope the newsletter serves you well. As we continue to offer new features and products, we value your feedback. Please feel free to write our Editor-in-Chief, Dave Simpson, at email@example.com.
posted by: Kevin Komiega