Microsoft Windows is the home to many racing games. You can find many games, from simulators to off-road racers.
The thrill of riding a bike that converses with the wind is unlike any other. Whether it’s a cruiser, a dirt bike, or simply your loyal scooter, feeling like a bird on wheels is an unmatched experience. It’s an experience that flies you through time and space, roaring your engine through legendary tracks and areas. It’s freedom.
After a comprehensive playthrough of these games, we’ve compiled a list of bike racing games that will help you fine-tune your engines, whether you’re a long-time enthusiast or just getting your hands on your next favourite virtual bike.
Best Bike Racing Games For PC (2023)
The bike racing games mentioned below are all available to download on Microsoft Windows. Some of these are smart ports of games that exist on other platforms (like Android and iOS). You can download all of these on your Windows device. Most games run well on mid-to-high-end PCs, so don’t worry about low frame rates and performance issues.
Also, read Best Baseball Games For PC To Download & Play.
1) RIDE 3
Ride 3 is a complicated bike racing game for series newcomers, and it is not for casual racing fans. It’s a straightforward racing game with a different polish than other games. As you complete challenges in the career mode, you earn stars and unlock new tracks. It’s enjoyable enough and moves along nicely, but it’s certainly something we’re familiar with. In addition, there are weekly challenges, championships, drag races, short races, and time attacks.
What we like
- Hyper-realistic tracks and handling of bikes.
- For experienced players, this game is wonderfully challenging.
What we don’t like
- There’s little hope for newcomers to enjoy this game thoroughly.
- Lack of a tutorial system.
Download And Play On Steam: RIDE 3
2) Trials Rising
The Trials Bike racing series have some of the most remarkable tracks and take on dirt tracks. You have a dirt bike willing to go through several challenges, and it’s up to you how you make the best of each track. Between rings of fire, nails, and other obstacles, many breath-holding moments make Trials Rising so amazing.
What we like
- The tracks are beautifully designed and curated.
- There’s a lot of content (tracks, bikes, etc.) to earn and play through.
What we don’t like
- It takes a lot of grinding to unlock new content.
Download And Play On Steam: Trials Rising
3) MotoGP 20 – Windows Edition
MotoGP 20 keeps its loyalty to the series by making the best use of its game mechanics and themes. It’s arguably one of the best bike racing games available in modern gaming for PC users. In comparison to the classic racing bike approaches we’re used to, the high-speed, difficult motorcycles call for a somewhat different approach.
This racing game asks for an internal battle for comprehension and mastery that tests your racing strategy on the tracks. As a result, you’ll develop an appreciation for the motorcycle’s strength and manoeuvrability, which is a refreshing difference from driving another vehicle.
- Realistic bikes and themes that are gripping.
- Provides new tracks for fans who are used to the series.
- There needs to be more fresh ideas to keep the series alive and appealing to new players.
Download And Play On Microsoft: MotoGP 20
4) MXGP PRO
MXGP PRO is a bike racing game without a narrative. It might seem like the game is casual, fun, and simple to pick up, but be aware! It’s a complex bike racing simulator where you create a character in career mode and helps them climb up the rankings by winning different races. There are single-player and multiplayer modes too, such as a ‘Time Attack’ level where you compete against the clock.
Essentially, you compete in several professional competitions to test your ability as a dirt bike racer on confined, uneven courses in multi-lap races.
- Realistic feel to the bike racing genre.
- Challenges are hidden beneath simple controls.
Download And Play On Steam: MXGP PRO
5) MotoGP 18 for Windows
MotoGP 18 impressively uses Unreal Engine 4 to bring to life a highly realistic bike racing experience. With a new entry to the series, you can expect finer liveries, teams, riders, and sponsors to be current in any yearly update to a sports game. We praise the accuracy of the real world here. Along with fan favourites like Assen and Silverstone, the track list has also been upgraded to reflect the current season and now includes Buriram International Circuit in Thailand for the first time.
This feels and looks fresh thanks to Unreal Engine 4, and this year’s courses have all been drone-scanned.
- Everything feels fresh, thanks to the new engine that provides polish.
- The accuracy of modern vehicles is impressive.
- The tracks could use more detail.
- The collision system could be better.
6) Road Rash – Oldest & Favorite Bike Game
The old-and-gold racer will always have an evergreen spot in his heart for Road Rash. 1991’s roughed-up racer has been a part of many of our childhood memories. To this day, it’s impressive how fun this game can be. The controls are easy to pick up, the soundtrack is memorable, and the maps are precise.
You must participate in violent, illegal street racing in this world. The Road Rash game has three modes: big game, thrash, and mano-a-mano. You may choose your favourite riders from the list of available riders in the large game mode.
- It is the most unique racing game you’ll play.
- It balances racing and road rage perfectly!
- The modern remakes aren’t as unique.
- Progressing through the game can take time.
Download And Play On PC: Road Rash
7) ATV Quad Bike Impossible Stunts Racing Mania
ATV Quad Bike manages to bring the experience of riding an off-road bike through different landscapes without making it feel too easy. The simulation is approachable and picks its pace once you get the hang of it.
To add a twist to your races, there are obstacles and items to collect. Think of it as a mix between a hyper-casual running game, but you’re on a quad bike and need to make the best of your speed.
- The obstacle courses are fun and provide a challenge.
- It’s simple to pick up and easy to get used to.
- The ATV bike itself could feel more realistic with better tracks and courses.
Download And Play On PC: ATV Quad Bike
8) Midnight Bike
Midnight Bike is one of the most unique bike racing games we’ve played in a long time. You have a simple goal: dodge traffic in front of you. However, it’s midnight, and visibility will be a problem. There’s just one light in front of you since the game is played at night. You need to turn left or right to avoid the traffic that the game produces in front of you. Although it seems simple, you are moving at incredible speeds, and in some instances, you must have a relatively rapid response time.
- The game’s simple visuals work in favour of the gameplay.
- How realistic and thrilling the traffic feels!
- If you’re new to traffic-dodging games, improving your reflexes will take a while.
Download And Play On Steam: Midnight Bike
9) Mountain Bike Xtreme With Free Download For PC
Mountain Bike Xtreme delivers as a great dirt bike racer. This free-to-download bike racing game for PC has several tracks, and you may modify your bike as you choose. New bicycles, helmets, tires, and accessories are unlocked as you progress.
The track editor even allows you to make your own tracks, which is a lovely addition to the game. Thanks to the tutorial, you won’t face issues picking up the game.
- It’s simple to pick up and play.
- There’s a lot of scope for creativity, thanks to the track editor.
- There could be more content and availability of multiplayer racing options.
Download And Play On Microsoft: Mountain Bike Xtreme
10) Bike Stunt Games: Motorcycle Racing 3D – Free Racing Game
If you’re a fan of the Trials series, you’ll enjoy this one. This free bike racing game invites you to an exciting new world of bike stunt games by the motorcycle game. You’re introduced to various stunts as you join millions of gamers who want to be the best in the business.
As you progress through the game, you unlock new tracks and challenges that test your mettle against stronger players. While the game is simple to pick up, it doesn’t become monotonous as long as you find new ways of competing against the best.
- There’s a lot of scope for social and multiplayer modes.
- You can quickly get used to it, but it takes time to master.
- Lack of content (tracks and bikes).
Download And Play On Microsoft: Bike Stunt Games
Conclusion Of Best Bike Racing Games PC
These are our 10 best bike racing games you can download and play on a PC. There’s a world of different bike racing games available on Microsoft Windows, and it’ll take a lifetime to play all of them! However, we hope you enjoyed this list and pick a game that tests your mettle and introduces you to something new and adrenaline-inducing.